Traveling to Las Vegas on a Budget
Holiday Royale -- With numerous fine dining, bars and club options within walking distance and the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino located across the street, you can experience Las Vegas on a budget without skimping on the entertainment!
Located one mile from the Las Vegas Strip, two miles from McCarran International Airport and across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, our suite-style rooms are the most convenient way to experience Las Vegas on a budget. Our rates start at just 220* dollars per week and with our flexible payment plan, you can arrange to pay weekly or even monthly.
All of our "apartment style" studio, one bedroom or townhouse apartments come with fully-equipped kitchens, satellite TV, free Wifi and free local phone calls. Located on-site are a 24-hour laundry facility, an outdoor swimming pool and a free Internet café.
Stay at Holiday Royale and Enjoy...
- A Fully Furnished Studio, One-bedroom or Townhouse
- A Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Free In-Room Wi-Fi and Free Local Calls
- Satellite Television
- A Gated Facility with 24-hour, On-site Security
- No leases OR credit checks required
Guests at Holiday Royale who are looking to experience all the luxurious decadence of Las Vegas, but don't want to waste their money on rooms they won't be spending that much time in anyway, will appreciate our location in the heart of the University bar and club scene.
Within walking distance (or a short cab ride) are the following bars and restaurants:
- Hofbrauhaus (German beer hall and restaurant with free nightly entertainment):
2 minute walk
- Piranha Night Club: 2 minute walk
- Hard Rock Café (inside the Hard Rock Casino): 3 minute walk
- Vanity Night Club: 3 minute walk
- Pink Taco (Mexican Restaurant): 3 minute walk
- Double Down Saloon: 3 minute walk
- Firefly Bar and Grill: 2 miles
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino: 2 miles
- The Las Vegas Strip: 2 miles
Holiday Royale guests on a budget have enjoyed our "fully stocked rooms", "amazing value" and "helpful staff".
"It's like an apartment with hotel amenities, but for far less than I would have paid anywhere else," explained one guest. Another guest was excited about being able to "party hard on the Strip, then walk or take a cab to Holiday Royale. And affordable!"
*All rates subject to availability.